Crazy things are going on with our wireless internet, so I am currently sitting outside in our driveway typing this because its the only place I can get connection. Do watcha gotta do I guess. Plus its a pretty stinkin beautiful day. Wish I could sit out here forever. Big blue skies, white fluffy clouds, freshly mowed grass (thanks, Dad), and the lovely melodies of my iPod filling my ears. All while enjoying a day off of work. Couldn't ask for much more.
Anyways, there's really not a whole lot new and exciting going on in my life, but I felt like a slacker. A blogging slacker.
Things are good though. I'm learning to be less selfish, and more content, to worry less and pray more. Its funny though, because in the process of teaching me new things, God is having to unteach me some things too. That probably doesn't make much sense, but be sure that I'll tell you all about it in person just as soon as I can.
Did I mention that I miss you guys? Six more weeks. Crazy.
Love yall!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment